Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Alan Grant

I'm Dr. Alan Grant from Arizona. I'm a forty years old man. And I’m a paleontologist. I was born at Las Vegas at 1970. My hobby is to do a research of dinosaurs. I first uncovered a velociraptor skeleton in the Badlands near the fictional town of Snakewater, Montana. I meet the agent for the EPA who asks me about my work for John Hammond involving a dissertation on rearing juvenile dinosaurs. I involve a novel and a movie named Jurassic park. My novel was published 1989. I appear in all of the comics in the series except for two. I doesn’t appear in is "The Lost World: Film Adaption" Comic because I wasn't in the movie The Lost World: Jurassic Park. I also doesn’t appear in the “new Jurassic Park: Redemption Comic” but my name is mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment